It's all in the Details Wedding Planning offers two levels of service: full service wedding planning and our wedding day services. Each have been designed to help you see the wedding you have always imagined come to life!
All packages begin with a complimentary consultation. This gives us a chance to get to know you and the vision you have for your wedding as well determine where you are in the planning process. From there, we can see how to best serve you. Please contact us to book your complimentary consultation today. We look forward to meeting you and your fiancé.
It's all in the Details accepts a limited number of clients each year in order to provide exceptional service so be sure to contact us as soon as possible to reserve your date.
Wedding Day Coordination
~Starting 45 days prior to your wedding~
For the couple who has a vision for their wedding but who doesn't want to worry about a thing on the big day except soaking in every minute of it……something every couple deserves!
- Unlimited phone call and email communication
- Checklists and planning tools to help you along the way until Erin and her team step in
- Conduct 3 meetings, typically 45 days, 30 days and 14 days prior to your wedding, one of which is a walk through of the ceremony and/or reception venue
- Review of all contracts, finalizing any remaining details with vendors
- Create a detailed itinerary/timeline for both the ceremony and reception and distribute to all vendors, bridal party etc.
- Create master vendor list
- Assist in venue layout and guest flow
- Provide wedding etiquette advice
- Follow up calls to all vendors the week of the wedding
- Rehearsal coordination, direction and instruction
- Erin and one assistant for as long as you need the day of the wedding
- Coordination of all itinerary/timeline logistics
- Greet all vendors upon arrival of event and give any final instruction
- Set-up personal items such as favors, escort cards, table numbers, toasting flutes, cake knife and server, guest book, programs etc.
- Pin on boutonnières and distribute wedding party bouquets
- Greet, direct and instruct guests
- Direct processional, cue bridal party, musicians and officiant
- Assist bustling wedding gown
- Guide you (the beautiful couple) as well as your bridal party and family through introductions, first dance, cake cutting, toasts, send off, etc.
- Distribute any final payments and/or tips to vendors
- Make accommodations to ensure gifts, as well as any other personal items (cake knife and server, champagne flutes, guest book etc.) arrive safely back to your home
Full Service Wedding Planning, Design and Coordination
~This package ensures that every detail is taken care of on your behalf, allowing you a carefree engagement~
- Unlimited phone call and email communication
- Budget development
- Wedding design development based your history, personality, style, setting and the season
- Create a custom planning timeline and guide you every step of the way, including weekly progress reports
- Arrange and attend all vendor consultations and meetings including venue, caterer, photographer, videographer, dj/band, invitations, rentals, florist/decor, cake, hotel, and transportation
- Manage all accepts of vendor relations, including contract review
- Create schedule for vendor payments
- Assistance with accommodations for out of town guests
- All services provided in Wedding Day Coordination package
If you don't see a package that fits your needs, It's all in the Details would be delighted to design a custom wedding package for you.
It's all in the Details Event Planning doesn't only do weddings. We love any excuse to party! We love planning and coordinating:
- Birthday parties
- Anniversary parties
- Corporate events
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Launch parties
...the sky is the limit!
We will oversee all the details creating flawless, memorable events. We work hard so you can party!
Every event is unique so please contact us to set-up a complimentary consultation. We want to learn more about you and see how we can serve you best.
ATTENTION GUYS! Do you have the perfect proposal in mind but not sure how to execute? Or need a little help dreaming up that perfect proposal she will always remember?
From a private dinner overlooking the Seattle skyline to a romantic horseback ride and picnic on the coast, It's all in the Details Proposal Planning is your go-to for planning and coordination of the perfect proposal. Our goal is to bring your vision to life through detailed design and organization.
We would be absolutely honored to be a part of such a special moment. Contact us and lets set-up a complimentary consultation to brainstorm!